We’re pouring beers at our first Lone Star state event, the Austin TX Spartan weekend! Come meet us and explore what the Reveille Peak Ranch has to offer.
Welcome to Reveille Peak Ranch. Located in Burnet, Texas, this ranch offers over 62 miles that wind and weave through fields of wildflowers and cacti, dry creek beds, and exposed granite outcroppings -- all the makings of an authentic Texan Spartan Race.
Expect a course packed with single track descents, rugged rock climbs and muddy waters.
TOP REASONS TO TAKE ON THIS COURSE:
1. Overnight camping is a big draw. Not many race venues offer on-site, primitive camping. The campsites are just a short warm-up jaunt away from the starting line.
2. In 2015, the first ever Spartan Prom was hosted by the Lone Star Spartans at this venue. If you bring out your blue suede shoes, know they’ll be getting muddy.
3. This is a fast course, while the hills of Texas are adequately utilized there’s no denying how quick this course is. Runners tend take the win, so start working those legs and up that cardio!
4. Food trucks. In Austin it’s all about the food trucks. Explore a world of flavor all within a one block radius.
5. Get in your post-race recovery jog as you take in the city along the The Boardwalk at Lady Bird Lake in downtown Austin.